The international tourist tariff set by the Royal Government of Bhutan, valid until 31st Dec. 2011.
|Tariff||USD $200.00 per person per night halt (all inclusive except airfare, bar, laundry and personal expenses).|
|FIT surcharge||USD 40 and 30 per day extra for 1 & 2 pax traveling respectively|
|Single Supplement||US$ 45 in season and USD 25 in off-season per day extra for odd travelers or those who prefer to have single room occupancy.|
The international tourist tariff set by the Royal Government of Bhutan from January 2012 onwards until further notice:
|Tariff|| US $250.00 per person per night halt (March, April, May, September, October, November)
US$ 200.00 per person per night halt (January, February, June, July, August, December)
|FIT surcharge||USD 40 and 30 per day extra for 1 & 2 pax traveling respectively.|
|Single Supplement||USD 40 in season and USD 25 in off-season per day extra for odd travelers or those who prefer to have single room occupancy.|
The tariff includes the following services:
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- All transfer & sightseeing within Bhutan.
- Trained guide
- All meals ( b/fast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Entry fees to temples, monasteries and institutions as extra service)
- US$ 65 per day per person as government taxes & royalty
- All required permits
- Evening tea & snacks
- Bottled water while traveling as an extra service
- Trekking cooks, staffs, porters, tents, chairs, tables while on trek
The Tariff Excludes:
- Airfare and airport taxes
- Bar and laundry
- One time Visa fee (US$ 40 per person)
- Sleeping bags while going on trek (we can provide on minimum charges per day)
- One time Bank Charges fee to transfer Tour Payment (USD 35 per person per visit)
- Riding ponies
- Extra services like Luxury hotels, room up-gradation, separate vehicle etc.
- Comprehensive Travel insurance
- Any other expenses related to personal nature such as gratuities, shopping, donations, excess baggage etc.
DISCOUNT ON TOURIST TARIFF
There shall be no charge for children up to the age of 5 years. However, those between the ages of 6 to 12 years accompanied by elders shall be given 50% discount on the daily rates.
Full time students below the age of 25 holding valid identity cards from their academic institutions shall be given 25% discounts on the daily rates (They need to send via email student ID and passport copy as attachment in JPEG format to avail this discount).
A discount of 50% on daily rates shall be given to one person in a group of 11 to 15 persons.
A 100% discount shall be given to one member in a group exceeding 16 persons.